I am DEWORRYING CREW. I am very eager to learn and I like to support and unburden people. I can be deployed on various facets of a festival. I will do everything I can to make someone's work easier. I will always do all this with a big smile on my face. Hospitality is leading in all my work. I have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
Are you the chameleon that can adapt to any festival? Someone who likes to work with a great group of people at all kinds of different festivals and events, where no day is the same? Someone we can use in various functions so that the festival runs smoothly?
We are immediately looking for enthusiastic busy bees.
What you tell your friends you do:
- ‘I make sure that everyone can go crazy during the event’
What you tell your mom you do:
- 'During an event, I make it my mission that all visitors have a cold drink as quickly as possible';
- 'I make sure that the festival staff can perform a nice and pleasant service';
- 'Because of my enthusiasm I make sure that all festival visitors have a warm welcome at the entrance';
- 'Meanwhile I train all my muscle groups during build-up and break-down days';
- 'With my biggest smile I am the calling card as a host or hostess'
- 'I create my own sports challenge by helping everyone with the cloakroom during sports events as best, quickly and friendly as possible'.
Of course we don't put anyone in a box, but you really have to have this:
- You have at least MBO working and thinking level;
- You are available from April to September;
- You are flexible (also at night and weekends);
- You are an independent collaborator;
- You have a proactive and hospitable attitude;
- You are always on time;
- You have humor (note: this is being tested!).
What does it slide?
- Making money instead of spending it;
- A fantastic working atmosphere and nice colleagues;
- Challenging work that is so varied that you forget you are working;
- Allround on the job training, with possible career opportunities;
- Beautiful stories for birthdays;
- Enjoy a cold beer together after a long day at work.
The festival is not complete without you! What are you waiting for?
Send your CV and a nice video in which you introduce yourself and explain your motivation to email@example.com.